An Active Approach to Portfolio Management
We take an active approach to portfolio management. The decisions we make for our clients are based on a comparison of risk tolerance versus performance, investment mix, distribution across market sectors, asset allocation and client objectives. Our approach is non-emotional and goal-oriented. We do not believe in a “buy and hold” approach nor do we make immediate reactions based on market conditions.
There are many reasons why people decide to hire a professional advisor to manage their assets. Typically when we meet with people, our discussion includes some of the following topics:
- Developing a personalized investment plan that provides a non-emotional, goal-oriented, calculated approach to investing
- Maximizing a portfolio’s growth while respecting the client’s acceptance of volatility or aversion to risk
- Utilizing discretionary authority allowing us to execute changes to portfolios when a timely reaction is needed as a result of current market conditions
- Taking on the time commitment involved with monitoring and managing a portfolio
- Using Relative Strength to measure the supply and demands of securities allowing us to make informed, disciplined decisions as opposed to knee-jerk reactions
- Click here to learn more about relative strength on Investopedia
- Our professional advice and years of experience can sometimes help to reduce the stress and emotion that is often associated with investing
- Proactively managing current 401k / 403b accounts
- Click here to learn more about the ways we help participants make the most of this important asset with the least amount of effort.
Click here if you would like to talk to us about how we may be able to help you with your portfolio management.