Please Join our Social Security Planning Webinar:
What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
Learn the answers to your questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
At this webinar you will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- Why you should always check your
earnings record for accuracy
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social
- How to coordinate Social Security with
your other sources of retirement income
Monday, January 25th at 5:00 PM (Register Here)
Friday, January 29th at 2:00 PM (Register Here)
Webinar presented by Cory Laird CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™