A TIMELY LEARNING SEMINAR FOR IRA AND 401(K) OWNERS
RECENT MARKET VOLATILITY MAY THREATEN YOUR NEST EGG
Many people contribute to their IRAs, 401(k)s and other qualified retirement plans for years without fully understanding the rules, tax implications and options that are available to them. It’s like driving down the road without a map (or nowadays, a GPS).
Please join us for a special dinner and retirement planning presentation especially for recent retirees or those retiring soon.
Learning how to avoid unnecessary mistakes might be the best investment you can make. Topics we will cover include:
- How to avoid running out of income during retirement
- Strategies to help minimize your federal and state income taxes on your IRA / 401(k)
- Strategies to convert to a Roth IRA or not to convert
- Strategies to postpone or reduce taking Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) at age 70 1/2
- The importance of distribution planning (understanding the rules may allow you to reduce your risk and keep more of your hard earned money!)
If you own a traditional IRA, SEP, Simple IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457 or TSP – you don’t want to miss this seminar!
This is a casual, interactive atmosphere where dinner is served and questions are encouraged. Our goal is to create more educated investors in a friendly, non-sales environment. We focus on the process and tools that we use to create executable investment strategies that work in a variety of market conditions for our clients.
Join us for an interactive, information-packed event and a nice meal on us!
Click below to register for upcoming dates and locations:
Jacob and Anthony’s | 38 High Rock Ave | Saratoga Springs | NY