What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize their Healthcare and Reduce their Expenses
Learn the answers to your questions:
- How do you distinguish what parts of Medicare to have?
- What are the costs associated with Medicare?
- When should I apply for Medicare?
- How can I maximize my healthcare coverage?
- Is there anything I should be doing if I’m still working at 65+?
At this webinar you will learn:
- The bucket approach to Medicare
- Why it’s important to check every year your healthcare coverage
- How to cover yourself for the medical emergencies
Please Register with Zoom using links below.
Come back for future dates in 2021
Zoom Webinar, Registration is Required for Cyber-Security
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Webinar presented by Cory Laird CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™