You are cordially invited to our Tax Planning Webinar:
Tax Strategies to Help Manage Income Taxes in Retirement
Learn the answers to your questions:
- What and how do Roth Conversions work?
- Is Social Security taxable in retirement? What is the tax torpedo?
- How are my capital gains on my investments taxed?
At this webinar you will learn:
- Pros and cons of Roth Conversions
- When is Social Security income not taxable
- Why mutual funds can increase your taxes
Webinar presented by Cory Laird CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Register with Zoom Webinar by clicking the links above
Zoom Webinar, Registration is Required for Cyber-Security
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have any questions, please email Cory Laird at Cory@mmwealth.com.
Minich MacGregor Wealth Management
PS: If you know someone that may be interested in these tax planning strategies, please pass this along.