What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize their Healthcare and Reduce their Expenses
Open enrollment for Medicare is October 15th through December 7th.
Learn the answers to your questions:
- How do you distinguish what parts of Medicare to have?
- What are the costs associated with Medicare?
- When should I apply for Medicare?
- How can I maximize my healthcare coverage?
- Is there anything I should be doing if I’m still working at 65+?
At this webinar you will learn:
- The bucket approach to Medicare
- Why it’s important to check every year your healthcare coverage
- How to cover yourself for the medical emergencies
To register for an upcoming zoom webinar, hosted by Cory Laird, click one of the links below: