Social Security Seminar
Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
We will also answer some of the most commonly asked questions we hear, including:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
If you are asking these questions, or know someone who is, we hope you will join us for an enlightening discussion regarding social security benefits. Dinner will be served.
Upcoming dates and locations:
Saratoga Springs, NY:
January date – TBD – check back regularly for updates
To register call our seminar line at (877) 727-9618.